All About You Need To Know About suboxone 8mg orange pill
What Is Suboxone 8mg orange pill (Buprenorphine and Naloxone) ?
suboxone is a combination medicine used for the treatment of opioid addiction. It should not be used primarily as a pain medication.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Suboxone 8 Mg (Buprenorphine And Naloxone)?
Get medical help if you face an allergic reaction: difficult breathing, hives, swelling of your tongue, face, lips, or throat.
8mg suboxone round orange pill can slow or even stop your breathing that results in death. Your caretaker must seek emergency medical help if you are breathing slowly with significantly long pauses, if you are hard to wake up, or if you have blue coloured lips.
Get emergency medical help from your doctor if you have
- Shallow or weak breathing, or breathing that stops during sleep
- A light-headed feeling
- Loss of coordination, confusion, or extreme weakness
- Slurred speech, blurred vision
- Liver problems – loss of appetite, upper stomach pain, clay-coloured stools, dark urine, jaundice
- High serotonin level in the body – sweating, shivering, agitation, fever, hallucinations, fast heart rate, twitching, muscle stiffness, loss of coordination, vomiting, diarrhea, nausea;
- Low cortisol levels – loss of appetite, nausea, dizziness, vomiting, worsening weakness or tiredness;
- Opioid withdrawal symptoms – feeling cold or hot, shivering, increased sweating, goosebumps, runny nose, diarrhea, watery eyes, muscle pain.
Common side effects may include:
- Trouble concentrating, dizziness, blurred vision, feeling drunk, drowsiness;
- Withdrawal symptoms;
- Numbness or redness inside your mouth, tongue pain;
- Constipation, nausea, vomiting;
- Back pain, headache;
- Increased sweating, fast or pounding heartbeats; or
Usage of 8mg suboxone round orange pill during pregnancy may cause severe withdrawal symptoms in the newborn.
Critical side effects may happen if you use the medication with alcohol, or with some other drug that slows your breathing or causes drowsiness.
Discussion With Doctor Before Using Suboxone 8MG Orange pill (buprenorphine or naloxone)
- If you are allergic to the medication don’t take it.
- Tell your doctor about your past problems such as:
- Breathing problems, sleep apnea;
- Enlarged prostate, urination problems;
- Liver or kidney disease;
- Abnormal curvature of the spine;
- Problems with your thyroid, gallbladder, or adrenal gland;
- A head injury, seizures or brain tumor; or
- Alcoholism or drug addiction.
If you use 8mg suboxone round orange pill while you are pregnant, your fetus could become dependent on the medicine. After the baby is born, this may result in life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in it. The baby might need medical treatment for several weeks.
Take a doctor’s permission before using this medicine if you are breastfeeding. If you notice serious drowsiness or slow breathing in your newborn you should tell your doctor about it.
How Should I Use 8mg suboxone round orange pill (Buprenorphine And Naloxone)?
Never use Suboxone 8mg orange pill (buprenorphine and naloxone) in more than the prescribed amount, or for longer than prescribed.
Never share the medicine with another person, especially someone who has a past with drug abuse or addiction.
Misuse of this drug can cause overdose, addiction or sometimes even death. Keep it out of reach of everyone else.
Don’t stop using the medication suddenly, or you might face severe withdrawal symptoms.
Regular blood tests may be needed to check your liver function.
All your Caretaker should know that you are using this medication and that you take suboxone 8mg round orange pill ( buprenorphine and naloxone).
Never break or crush the medicine to inhale the powder or mix it with a liquid to inject the drug directly into your vein. This can cause death. Even a single dose may result in death.
What Happens If I Miss A Dose Of Suboxone 8Mg orange pill ?
Take the medicine as soon as you can, but don’t take it if it is almost time for the next dose. Do not double dose.
What Happens If I Overdose?
An overdose can be serious, especially in a child or a person using this drug without a prescription. Overdose of suboxone 8mg round orange pill symptoms may include slow breathing, or no breathing, severe drowsiness, and pinpoint pupils.
What Should I Avoid While Taking 8mg suboxone round orange pill?
Avoid drinking alcohol, driving or operating machinery that requires alertness. Serious consequences may occur.
What Other Drugs Will Affect Suboxone 8 Mg?
Tell your doctor about other medications you are using such as heart or blood pressure medication, antibiotics, antifungal medication, seizure medication, or medicine to treat HIV or hepatitis C.
Make sure the doctor knows if you also use:
Cold or allergy medicines, COPD/bronchodilator asthma medicine, or a diuretic (“water pill”);
Medicines for overactive bladder or irritable bowel syndrome, motion sickness;
Other drugs – prescription cough medicine or opioid pain medicine;
Drugs that make you breath slow or makes you sleepy – a sleeping pill, muscle relaxer, medication for mood disorders or mental illness; or
Drugs that affect serotonin levels – a stimulant, or medicine for Parkinson’s disease, depression, migraine headaches, nausea and vomiting, and serious infections.